from Peter A
Did you hear what I did?
Ethereal music... ringing bells...
How did that get into Wikipedia?
And then... Poor Jenny!
Of course.. how could I not have noticed- even Tom pointed out how all
the women were named after stately homes... and there she is, 'Miss
Blenheim' there in black and white in the cast lists of 'Schemes and
Estimates'...playing Miranda to Mr.Kingsway's Prospero!
Maybe she was mistaken for the other miss B...
All the world's a stage-
I'd misunderstood... her world really is all stages- no offstage at all!
Each exit an entrance into a different play..
Ugh, what disjointed text...
Ethereal music... ringing bells...
How did that get into Wikipedia?
And then... Poor Jenny!
Of course.. how could I not have noticed- even Tom pointed out how all
the women were named after stately homes... and there she is, 'Miss
Blenheim' there in black and white in the cast lists of 'Schemes and
Estimates'...playing Miranda to Mr.Kingsway's Prospero!
Maybe she was mistaken for the other miss B...
All the world's a stage-
I'd misunderstood... her world really is all stages- no offstage at all!
Each exit an entrance into a different play..
Ugh, what disjointed text...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home