assembling fragments
Jana P has assembled a word document of the prologue text with attributions attached.
I've posted it on yet another page that anyone can add to should attributions strike you.
The page can be found at
http://123.writeboard.com/c79217cd92d8ff9a7
the password is umbrage
[Peter A adds:
-The line you can hear in the error page you find by searching
for 'umbrage' in the NT.
Does that place look dark to you?
No but I can see a sort of faint grey light.
-Itself distorted down the phoneline.
Not so sure, but you can hear a rendering of
'There's no business like show business'
-The line scrawled on the bookmark in the book in the alcove.
First he doesn't exist, then he vanished
-The line cutting into my first triangulation in the late
lounge.
If you stand by the back wall of the lock-up
The light's better there.
-The line cutting into my second triangulation in the late
lounge.
I've told you-
The material world is an illusion;
What counts is the world of dreams.
-The line on the note around the neck of the bird.
*e and I together
And sometimes I alone
But not quite alone
I told you
And the full text from !?!
Peppered with what I take to be quotations from plays...]
I've posted it on yet another page that anyone can add to should attributions strike you.
The page can be found at
http://123.writeboard.com/c79217cd92d8ff9a7
the password is umbrage
[Peter A adds:
-The line you can hear in the error page you find by searching
for 'umbrage' in the NT.
Does that place look dark to you?
No but I can see a sort of faint grey light.
-Itself distorted down the phoneline.
Not so sure, but you can hear a rendering of
'There's no business like show business'
-The line scrawled on the bookmark in the book in the alcove.
First he doesn't exist, then he vanished
-The line cutting into my first triangulation in the late
lounge.
If you stand by the back wall of the lock-up
The light's better there.
-The line cutting into my second triangulation in the late
lounge.
I've told you-
The material world is an illusion;
What counts is the world of dreams.
-The line on the note around the neck of the bird.
*e and I together
And sometimes I alone
But not quite alone
I told you
And the full text from !?!
Peppered with what I take to be quotations from plays...]

<< Home